The objectives of the Chapter are:
1. To promote the advancement of the art and science of orthopaedic sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder and the knee
2. To foster the development of training, practice and research in orthopaedic sports medicine
3. To promote fraternity among practitioners of orthopaedic sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery
4. To facilitate international exchange in orthopaedic sports medicine and arthroscopy
|Chapter President||Dr. Wong Yau Bun|
|Immediate Past President||Dr. Lo Chun Kwong|
|Chapter Honorary Secretary||Dr. Law Kan Yip, Billy|
|Chapter Council Member||Dr. Chung Chor Yat, Stephen|
|Chapter Council Member||Dr. Tam Kwok Wai, Kelvin|
|Chapter Council Member||Dr. Yuen Shiu Him, Jonathan|
|Honorary Adviser||Prof. Chan Kai Ming|
1. The Nottingham Experience of Reverse Shoulder Joint Replacements - over 300 cases.
2. The use of LockDown to stabilize the ACJ and SCJ with a rapid Rehabilitation Programme.
3. Open reduction and stabilization of a Posterior Dislocation of Sterno-clavciular Joint.
Role of extra-articular tenodesis in management of ACL deficiency
My approach towards rotator cuff repair
Snapping Shoulder and Hindfoot Arthroscopy
AOSSM-APKASS Traveling Fellows Symposium
Surgery around the Knee
Presidential Report 2013
Presidential Report 2012